HEALTHY MEALS, STRAIGHT TO YOUR DOOR
FRESH NOT FROZEN
NO SET MENU
HOW IT WORKS
JOIN THE TRIBE
Complete the Get Started form below, and we’ll collect all the info we need to create your service agreement and get you going!
YOU CHOW DOWN
No preparation, cooking, or cleaning required. All you’ll need to do is decide which deliciousness you’re going to eat first!
THE NITTY GRITTY
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Your small co-payment works out to be on average $2.30 per meal (we have three different portion sizes, so this may vary by up to 50c).
HOW DO I KNOW IF I AM ELIGIBLE FOR HOME DELIVERED MEALS ON MY PLAN?
To be eligible for Home Delivered Meals, your NDIS plan needs to include Home Services or Daily Activities. If you’re not sure if your plan includes these, you can check in with your plan manager.
HOW DOES PAYMENT WORK?
There are two different ways your co-payment can be made, depending on your plan
- Agency or Plan Managed: You make a small co-payment to us of 20% of your order total (for ingredients), and we charge the remaining 80% (for prep, packaging, and delivery) to NDIS or your plan manager directly.
- Self Managed Plans: You make the full payment to us up front, and we provide you with a detailed tax receipt to make your claim to NDIS.
CAN I JUST TRY IT FOR A WEEK?
You sure can! That's the beauty of our plans, you can try a One Off pack and if you love it (which we know you will!), you can set up your recurring delivery.
CAN I CHOOSE MY OWN MEALS & CHANGE MY PACK SIZE?
We only want you eating what you love, so each week you can login and choose your own meals from our delicious menu. You can also change your pack size, to include more or less meals, at any time.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
I have been receiving Caveman Kitchen meals for the last few months and I must say I just love the food. For me, I have been trying to loose weight for a while and found that a low carbohydrate diet works well for me. I have tried other NDIS providers which were nice but they still contained too many carbohydrates for me. Additionally I like that the meals are delivered fresh and not frozen which is another important reason I have chose Caveman Kitchen, as fresh and healthy meals is what I have been looking for.
I have tried several NDIS registered food service providers and Caveman Kitchen is the best in terms of quality and taste. They also deliver the food fresh and the alternating weekly menu is also an definite plus.
I am so happy I found CK, definitely hands down the best fresh pre packaged food company out there. I have tried several meal delivery companies and they do not even compare to the quality, freshness and portion size that CK provides. The communication from staff is exceptional, friendly and very supportive. The food supplied is of superior quality and tastes amazing, and is packed and delivered on time every time. A huge big thank you to the team at CK you are all amazing and one of the best Aussie small businesses out there. I highly recommend trying the amazing fresh food from CK you will not regret it